Tuesday 10 February 2009

Question...

The amount of research questions I've gone through isn't even funny... however the latest task I've been working on (with a great deal of help from my supervisor) is refining my question. It's weird. I know what I want to say but I'm utterly crap with words, however it is currently in the form of:

"What are the fundamental attributes in conveying a character for a narrative animation to be effective for global distribution?"

....my moogle of a mate Searra suggested furthering my question for more clarity.....so perhaps I could add something liiiike:

"Is it possible to communicate to a worldwide audience using a combination of abstract language such as music, colour, paralanguage etc which would enable anyone to receive a clear, shared understanding of a particular message despite cultural difference, religious beliefs or language barriers."

ponder ponder....comments?

1 comment: